Friday, February 5, 2010

Back in action...

Dear Readers,

I haven't written a word on here for about two weeks. The cinematographer for 'The Boarder' movie came to Nebraska to do some of the pre-production work. Carmen Cabana is an incredibly talented woman from Venezuela/Columbia who's been living in LA for the past 5 years and continuing to develop her amazing talents.

When Carmen showed me samples of her work I could barely speak... wow! I'm so greatful that she's as excited to work on my project as I am to have her! Because she's so experienced, even at her young age, she's helping update the movie website and all things related to the production of 'The Boarder' movie.

So, please hang in there with us. Soon this website and all our links will be available and will be there to keep you up-to-date on what's happening in Ravenna, NE, site of the filming, and behind the scenes.

In the meantime, take care and we'll stay in touch.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment